We are committed to everyone’s safety!
Our goal is to have an incident free workplace; We never want to see health and safety sacrificed for any reason, at any time.
Safety training and compliance is a top priority for Bridgemen Services, and we ensure every employee is fully trained before they are permitted in the field. All employees must fully understand the risks and comply with all safety requirements, including Occupational Health & Safety Legislation and the Bridgemen Services Ltd. Health and Safety Program.
Bridgemen Services Ltd takes every measure to ensure our company is safe, as well as the public around us. We regularly review and evaluate our Health and Safety Program to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement, taking into account changing laws, regulations, evolving technology and industry standards
Technical Standards Branch
Class A Bridge Inspection Certification
Certificate Of Recognition (COR)
- Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Legislative Awareness (LEG)
- Auditor Training Program (ATP)
- Flagger Train-The-Trainer (FLAG)
- Leadership for Safety Excellence (LSE)
- Principles Of Health and Safety Management (PHSM)
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS)
- Health and Safety Committees and Representatives
Mobile Elevating Work Platform
- Worker Fall Protection
- Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C